A new version of the 52°North SOS is available. The 4.3.7 release
fixed several bugs, updated the REST API and added support for the
OGC SOS 1.0 GetObservation resultModel.
Updates and fixes include:
- Update REST-API to current version 1.8.0
- Fixed AQD eReporting if a samplingGeometry is encoded in the
- Fixed random id generation
- Fixed inserting samplingGeomety via JSON binding
- Fixed wrong encoded element in WaterML 2.0 output
- Added support for OGC SOS 1.0.0 GetObservation resultModel
- 52°North SOS 4.3.7 
- 52°North SOS 4.3.7. bundle . It contains sources and
binaries, as well as the Sensor Web Client RESTful API and the
OM_SamplingObservation in JSON binding.
- Release notes