Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Frank O'Connor
Hello,

I have a question regarding the configuration of the Sensor Observation Service.

I installed the following components as per the instruction guide:
https://wiki.52north.org/bin/view/SensorWeb/SensorObservationServiceIVDocumentation


Tomcat Version: Apache Tomcat/6.0.39
DB: postgresSQL 9.3
Sensor Observation Service Version: 4.0.0 (Revision: 22469)
sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0
postGIS 2.1

I also am running JVM: 1.7.0_51-b13 and my OS is  Windows 7 on a amd64 machine.

1) After the install, I can run the test client (http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/client) and all of the test services seem to work correctly. I used the "Batch - Example Data (SOS 2.0.0)" service to load some example data and I was able to verify that the data was loaded. (I can see it in the postgresSQL tables and I can call services like getObservations).

2) Next I Launched the Sensorwebclient and I can see the data sets for "Wupperverband" and "Air Quality Belgium"

3) Next I wanted to configure the client so that I can see the example data loaded in step 1 above. I modified the sos-instances.data.xml to include the following instance

 <instance>
        <itemName>sos2</itemName>
        <url>http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox</url>
        <version>2.0.0</version>
        <waterML>false</waterML>
		<metadataHandler>org.n52.server.oxf.util.parser.DefaultMetadataHandler</metadataHandler>
		<adapter>org.n52.server.oxf.util.access.oxfExtensions.SOSAdapter_OXFExtension</adapter>
		<requestChunk>300</requestChunk>
		<autoZoom>true</autoZoom>
		<llEasting>50</llEasting>
		<llNorthing>7</llNorthing>
		<urEasting>53</urEasting>
		<urNorthing>10</urNorthing>
		<defaultZoom>5</defaultZoom>
    </instance>

When I start tomcat, I see the following error in the Sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0.log

 ERROR [Timer-4] [GetStationLocationTimerTask.java:48] An error occured during station loading.
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
	at org.n52.server.oxf.util.parser.DescribeSensorParser.parseCapsDataFields(DescribeSensorParser.java:434) ~[sensorwebclient-api-3.1.0.jar:na]
	at org.n52.server.oxf.util.parser.DefaultMetadataHandler.performMetadataInterlinking(DefaultMetadataHandler.java:284) ~[sensorwebclient-api-3.1.0.jar:na]
	at org.n52.server.oxf.util.parser.DefaultMetadataHandler.performMetadataCompletion(DefaultMetadataHandler.java:208) ~[sensorwebclient-api-3.1.0.jar:na]
	at org.n52.server.oxf.util.ConfigurationContext.getServiceMetadata(ConfigurationContext.java:226) ~[sensorwebclient-api-3.1.0.jar:na]
	at org.n52.server.updates.SosMetadataUpdate.updateService(SosMetadataUpdate.java:85) ~[sensorwebclient-api-3.1.0.jar:na]
	at org.n52.server.updates.SosMetadataUpdate.performServiceUpdateFor(SosMetadataUpdate.java:58) ~[sensorwebclient-api-3.1.0.jar:na]
	at org.n52.server.updates.SosMetadataUpdate.updateSosServices(SosMetadataUpdate.java:51) ~[sensorwebclient-api-3.1.0.jar:na]
	at org.n52.server.oxf.util.timerTasks.GetStationLocationTimerTask.run(GetStationLocationTimerTask.java:46) ~[sensorwebclient-sos-server-3.1.0.jar:na]
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555) [na:1.7.0_51]
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505) [na:1.7.0_51]


When I run the webclient I can see the from the log that the getStationPositions returns some results from two of the three datasets, but that zero results were returned for  "http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox"

2014-03-27 13:04:21,026 DEBUG [http-8080-4] [StationPositionsServiceImpl.java:47] Request -> GetStationPositions for http://sos.irceline.be/sos in Bbox BBOX [ (2.4,49.3);(6.5,51.6) srs: EPSG:4326 ]
2014-03-27 13:04:21,047 DEBUG [http-8080-4] [StationPositionsServiceImpl.java:70] Extracted 232 (305-540) stations from 540
2014-03-27 13:04:22,295 DEBUG [http-8080-4] [StationPositionsServiceImpl.java:47] Request -> GetStationPositions for http://fluggs.wupperverband.de/sos/sos in Bbox BBOX [ (6,51);(8,52) srs: EPSG:4326 ]
2014-03-27 13:04:22,297 DEBUG [http-8080-7] [ServiceMetadataServiceImpl.java:61] Request -> getPhen4SOS(sosUrl: http://fluggs.wupperverband.de/sos/sos)
2014-03-27 13:04:22,298 DEBUG [http-8080-4] [StationPositionsServiceImpl.java:70] Extracted 198 (0-577) stations from 577
2014-03-27 13:04:23,660 DEBUG [http-8080-4] [StationPositionsServiceImpl.java:47] Request -> GetStationPositions for http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox in Bbox BBOX [ (2.4,49.3);(6.5,51.6) srs: EPSG:4326 ]

****
2014-03-27 13:04:23,661 DEBUG [http-8080-4] [SosMetadataUpdate.java:68] Update service metadata for 'http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox'
2014-03-27 13:04:23,662 DEBUG [http-8080-7] [ServiceMetadataServiceImpl.java:61] Request -> getPhen4SOS(sosUrl: http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox)
2014-03-27 13:04:23,662 DEBUG [http-8080-4] [StationPositionsServiceImpl.java:70] Extracted 0 (0-21) stations from 21
****



Note that I am using <url>http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox</url> I don't really know if this is correct. Previously I just used <url>http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos</url> but this generated a number of errors. I saw the pox binding used by another poster, I used this and it seemed to be a step forward.

My question is. Can anyone see something (obviously) wrong with my configuration, or if some  had a guide for how to configure the web-client to see the data in the local SOS that would be really helpful.

Apologies for the somewhat clumsy description of my problem and congratulations on an excellent project!

Thanks,
Frank.


sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0.log
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Henning Bredel-4
Frank,

could you post your sos-instances.data.xml file?

Thanks

   Henning

Am 27.03.2014 16:30, schrieb Frank O'Connor:

> Hello,
>
> I have a question regarding the configuration of the Sensor Observation
> Service.
>
> I installed the following components as per the instruction guide:
> https://wiki.52north.org/bin/view/SensorWeb/SensorObservationServiceIVDocumentation
>
>
> Tomcat Version: Apache Tomcat/6.0.39
> DB: postgresSQL 9.3
> Sensor Observation Service Version: 4.0.0 (Revision: 22469)
> sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0
> postGIS 2.1
>
> I also am running JVM: 1.7.0_51-b13 and my OS is  Windows 7 on a amd64
> machine.
>
> 1) After the install, I can run the test client
> (http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/client) and all of the test services
> seem to work correctly. I used the "Batch - Example Data (SOS 2.0.0)"
> service to load some example data and I was able to verify that the data was
> loaded. (I can see it in the postgresSQL tables and I can call services like
> getObservations).
>
> 2) Next I Launched the Sensorwebclient and I can see the data sets for
> "Wupperverband" and "Air Quality Belgium"
>
> 3) Next I wanted to configure the client so that I can see the example data
> loaded in step 1 above. I modified the sos-instances.data.xml to include the
> following instance
>
>
>
> When I start tomcat, I see the following error in the
> Sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0.log
>
>
>
> When I run the webclient I can see the from the log that the
> getStationPositions returns some results from two of the three datasets, but
> that zero results were returned for
> "http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox"
>
>
>
> ****
> 2014-03-27 13:04:23,661 DEBUG [http-8080-4] [SosMetadataUpdate.java:68]
> Update service metadata for 'http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox'
> 2014-03-27 13:04:23,662 DEBUG [http-8080-7]
> [ServiceMetadataServiceImpl.java:61] Request -> getPhen4SOS(sosUrl:
> http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox)
> 2014-03-27 13:04:23,662 DEBUG [http-8080-4]
> [StationPositionsServiceImpl.java:70] Extracted 0 (0-21) stations from 21
> ****
>
>
>
> Note that I am using <url>http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox</url>
> I don't really know if this is correct. Previously I just used
> <url>http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos</url> but this generated a
> number of errors. I saw the pox binding used by another poster, I used this
> and it seemed to be a step forward.
>
> My question is. Can anyone see something (obviously) wrong with my
> configuration, or if some  had a guide for how to configure the web-client
> to see the data in the local SOS that would be really helpful.
>
> Apologies for the somewhat clumsy description of my problem and
> congratulations on an excellent project!
>
> Thanks,
> Frank.
>
>
> sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0.log
> <http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/file/n4027189/sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0.log>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/Sensorwebclient-Configuration-Question-tp4027189.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Sensor Web Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> SWE mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
> http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
>

_______________________________________________
SWE mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Henning Bredel-4
In reply to this post by Frank O'Connor
Hey again,

I had a quick look at your logfile and it seems that the older client
your are using (v3.1.0) parses a definition attribute a bit buggy [0].

Could you check if you run fine with the newer version (v3.2.0) [1] or
even try out a develop build[2]?

Best

   Henning


[0]
https://github.com/52North/SensorWebClient/blob/sensorwebclient-3.1.0/sensorwebclient-api/src/main/java/org/n52/server/oxf/util/parser/DescribeSensorParser.java#L434
[1] https://github.com/52North/SensorWebClient/tree/sensorwebclient-3.2.0
[2] https://github.com/52North/SensorWebClient/tree/develop

Am 27.03.2014 16:30, schrieb Frank O'Connor:

> Hello,
>
> I have a question regarding the configuration of the Sensor Observation
> Service.
>
> I installed the following components as per the instruction guide:
> https://wiki.52north.org/bin/view/SensorWeb/SensorObservationServiceIVDocumentation
>
>
> Tomcat Version: Apache Tomcat/6.0.39
> DB: postgresSQL 9.3
> Sensor Observation Service Version: 4.0.0 (Revision: 22469)
> sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0
> postGIS 2.1
>
> I also am running JVM: 1.7.0_51-b13 and my OS is  Windows 7 on a amd64
> machine.
>
> 1) After the install, I can run the test client
> (http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/client) and all of the test services
> seem to work correctly. I used the "Batch - Example Data (SOS 2.0.0)"
> service to load some example data and I was able to verify that the data was
> loaded. (I can see it in the postgresSQL tables and I can call services like
> getObservations).
>
> 2) Next I Launched the Sensorwebclient and I can see the data sets for
> "Wupperverband" and "Air Quality Belgium"
>
> 3) Next I wanted to configure the client so that I can see the example data
> loaded in step 1 above. I modified the sos-instances.data.xml to include the
> following instance
>
>
>
> When I start tomcat, I see the following error in the
> Sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0.log
>
>
>
> When I run the webclient I can see the from the log that the
> getStationPositions returns some results from two of the three datasets, but
> that zero results were returned for
> "http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox"
>
>
>
> ****
> 2014-03-27 13:04:23,661 DEBUG [http-8080-4] [SosMetadataUpdate.java:68]
> Update service metadata for 'http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox'
> 2014-03-27 13:04:23,662 DEBUG [http-8080-7]
> [ServiceMetadataServiceImpl.java:61] Request -> getPhen4SOS(sosUrl:
> http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox)
> 2014-03-27 13:04:23,662 DEBUG [http-8080-4]
> [StationPositionsServiceImpl.java:70] Extracted 0 (0-21) stations from 21
> ****
>
>
>
> Note that I am using <url>http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos/pox</url>
> I don't really know if this is correct. Previously I just used
> <url>http://localhost:8080/52n-sos-webapp/sos</url> but this generated a
> number of errors. I saw the pox binding used by another poster, I used this
> and it seemed to be a step forward.
>
> My question is. Can anyone see something (obviously) wrong with my
> configuration, or if some  had a guide for how to configure the web-client
> to see the data in the local SOS that would be really helpful.
>
> Apologies for the somewhat clumsy description of my problem and
> congratulations on an excellent project!
>
> Thanks,
> Frank.
>
>
> sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0.log
> <http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/file/n4027189/sensorwebclient-webapp-3.1.0.log>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/Sensorwebclient-Configuration-Question-tp4027189.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Sensor Web Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> SWE mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
> http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
>

_______________________________________________
SWE mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Frank O'Connor
Hi Henning,

I'll try the newer version (v3.2.0) of the client now.
Also I have attached a copy of the "sos-instances.data.xml".

Thanks,
Frank.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Frank O'Connor
Hi Henning,

Moving to the newer client helped. I am still getting some error messages but I think I need to study the documentation a bit more before I can ask for help to resolve these new issues. I am going to use the "52n-sensorweb-sos-importer" to load some basic data and if I cannot resolve the few outstanding errors I will be back for more help :-)

Thanks again.
Frank.



On 27 March 2014 17:52, Frank O'Connor [via 52° North - Sensor Web Community Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Henning,

I'll try the newer version (v3.2.0) of the client now.
Also I have attached a copy of the "sos-instances.data.xml".

Thanks,
Frank.



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/Sensorwebclient-Configuration-Question-tp4027189p4027192.html
To unsubscribe from Sensorwebclient Configuration Question, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Henning Bredel-4
Perfect. Just ask, if you get stuck.

Am 28.03.2014 12:25, schrieb Frank O'Connor:

> Hi Henning,
>
> Moving to the newer client helped. I am still getting some error messages
> but I think I need to study the documentation a bit more before I can ask
> for help to resolve these new issues. I am going to use the
> "52n-sensorweb-sos-importer" to load some basic data and if I cannot
> resolve the few outstanding errors I will be back for more help :-)
>
> Thanks again.
> Frank.
>
>
>
> On 27 March 2014 17:52, Frank O'Connor [via 52° North - Sensor Web
> Community Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Henning,
>>
>> I'll try the newer version (v3.2.0) of the client now.
>> Also I have attached a copy of the "sos-instances.data.xml".
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Frank.
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>   If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>>
>> http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/Sensorwebclient-Configuration-Question-tp4027189p4027192.html
>>   To unsubscribe from Sensorwebclient Configuration Question, click here<
>> .
>> NAML<
http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/Sensorwebclient-Configuration-Question-tp4027189p4027200.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Sensor Web Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> SWE mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
> http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
>

_______________________________________________
SWE mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Dana
This post was updated on .
Hi henning,
     I've downloaded the sensorwebclient project from[1] and I follow the instructions from[2].
     But when I configured my sos instance I couldn't find the file "src/main/webapp/ds/sos-instances.data.xml" in ${project_root}src/main/resources/webapp; instead I only have folders ${project_root}/src/main/assembly. So I don't know where the xml file is exactly.
     Besides I copied the ${project_root}/sensorwebclient-build-example.properties to my user_home(that is, c:\users\myusername) and renamed it with "sensorwebclient-build-dev.properties". But when I built it with the maven command "mvn clean install" it warns with the following error message:

Above are the two problems I meet with now.I'm here to turn to you for help.Looking forward to your feedback.Thank you.
Best regards,
Dana
[1]https://github.com/52North/SensorWebClient
[2]https://wiki.52north.org/SensorWeb/SensorWebClientInstallationGuide
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Henning Bredel-2
Dana,

I expect that you downloaded a zip file instead of cloning the
repository via Git. This requires you to switch off the git plugin which
reads the Git commit id to set it as a detailed version during the build.

If you don't care about that, you would have to build the project
without the plugin being run. Unfortunately the version of that plugin
being used did not have a skip property you could set. But commenting
out the respective lines should do the trick [0] as well.

Hope this helps

  Henning


[0] https://github.com/52North/SensorWebClient/blob/master/pom.xml#L694-L721


Am 07.09.2016 um 09:19 schrieb Dana:

> Hi henning,
>      I've downloaded the sensorwebclient project from[1] and I follow the
> instructions from[2].
>      But when I configured my sos instance I couldn't find the file
> "src/main/webapp/ds/sos-instances.data.xml" in
> ${project_root}src/main/resources/webapp; instead I only have folders
> ${project_root}/src/main/assembly. So I don't know where the xml file is
> exactly.
>      Besides I copied the
> ${project_root}/sensorwebclient-build-example.properties to my
> user_home(that is, c:\users\myusername) and renamed it with
> "sensorwebclient-build-dev.properties". But when I built it with the maven
> command "mvn clean install" it warns with the following error message:
>
> Above are the two problems I meet with now.I'm here to turn to you for
> help.Looking forward to your feedback.Thank you.
> Best regards,
> Dana
> [1]https://github.com/52North/SensorWebClient
> [2]https://wiki.52north.org/SensorWeb/SensorWebClientInstallationGuide
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/Sensorwebclient-Configuration-Question-tp4027189p4028658.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Sensor Web Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> SWE mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
> http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
> Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
> http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
>

_______________________________________________
SWE mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Dana
Hi henning,
    I've cloned the repository via Git to my local directory as you mentioned. But when I bulid the project ,there comes another error and it's shown as below:

Do you have any ideas?
Best regards,
Dana
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Henning Bredel-2
Hey Dana,

you're right. Seems that the version under the master branch is not
buildable. Sorry for that!

Please add the following dependency to the sensorwebclient-api module

 <dependency>
   <groupId>com.google.gwt</groupId>
   <artifactId>gwt-user</artifactId>
 </dependency>

Then it should compile.

Best

  Henning


Am 09.09.2016 um 05:58 schrieb Dana:

> Hi henning,
>     I've cloned the repository via Git to my local directory as you
> mentioned. But when I bulid the project ,there comes another error and it's
> shown as below:
> <http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/file/n4028673/20160908193640.jpg>
> Do you have any ideas?
> Best regards,
> Dana
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/Sensorwebclient-Configuration-Question-tp4027189p4028673.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Sensor Web Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> SWE mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
> http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
> Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
> http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
>

_______________________________________________
SWE mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Dana
Hi henning,
    Thank you for your continous help and I've build the master project successfully. Thanks for your help again.
Best,
Dana
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Dana
In reply to this post by Henning Bredel-2
Hi henning,
    Sorry for disturbing you again. In fact, I've build the "sensorwebclient" project successfully and deployed it in my tomcat. And then I read the guides on the website[0] and I find that the given example picture of the client interface is not the same with mine.Besides I also run the demo provided by the 52North official website[1] and find that it's also not the same with the given picture on website[0].Finally I find that the provided downloadable file on website[3] has the same interface with the example picture on website[0] and the sensorwebclient version is 3.1.0. But I can't find the "subscribe to an event" menue. Do you have any ideas where the SES is applied in this system? The example picture given on the website and the demo interface picture are shown as below respectively:


Thanks for your help in advance.
Best,
Dana
[0]https://wiki.52north.org/SensorWeb/SensorWebClient#Review_on_Timeseries
[1]http://sensorweb.demo.52north.org/sensorwebclient-webapp-stable/<quote author="Henning Bredel-2">
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Henning Bredel-2
Hey Dana,

by default, the SES capabilities are configured out as this requires a
more complex setup.

You can comment in the appropriate servlets which can be found in the
web.xml (at the bottom of that file).

Best

  Henning

Am 12.09.2016 um 10:07 schrieb Dana:

> Hi henning,
>     Sorry for disturbing you again. In fact, I've build the
> "sensorwebclient" project successfully and deployed it in my tomcat. And
> then I read the guides on the website[0] and I find that the given example
> picture of the client interface is not the same with mine.Besides I also run
> the demo provided by the 52North official website[1] and find that it's also
> not the same with the given picture on website[0].Finally I find that the
> provided downloadable file on website[3] has the same interface with the
> example picture on website[0] and the sensorwebclient version is 3.1.0. But
> I can't find the "subscribe to an event" menue. Do you have any ideas where
> the SES is applied in this system? The example picture given on the website
> and the demo interface picture are shown as below respectively:
> <http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/file/n4028682/20160910211449.jpg>
> <http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/file/n4028682/20160910212242.jpg>
> Thanks for your help in advance.
> Best,
> Dana
> [0]https://wiki.52north.org/SensorWeb/SensorWebClient#Review_on_Timeseries
> [1]http://sensorweb.demo.52north.org/sensorwebclient-webapp-stable/
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org/Sensorwebclient-Configuration-Question-tp4027189p4028682.html
> Sent from the 52° North - Sensor Web Community Forum mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> SWE mailing list
> [hidden email]
> http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
> http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
> Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
> http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
>

_______________________________________________
SWE mailing list
[hidden email]
http://list.52north.org/mailman/listinfo/swe
http://sensorweb.forum.52north.org
Please respect our mailing list guidelines:
http://52north.org/resources/mailing-lists-and-forums/guidelines
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sensorwebclient Configuration Question

Dana
Hi henning,
     Thanks very much for your help and I have commented the related servlets but I still couldn't find the SES menue. How should I configue the client?
Best,
Dana