Hallo, I would like to use an extended service provider section in the capabilities document of my SOS service. I tried to config the server in order to use a custom file with the administrator Admin>settings>Service Provider page. Perhaps I'm writing a wrong file, but I get a empty response with a HTTP 200 and no error in log file.
The file a wrote is an XML, starting with the XML declaration row and containg only then the <ows:ServiceProvider> complex element where I added a sibling element <ows:Facsimile> to <ows:Voice).
I also tried with a <ows:ServiceProvider> element perfectly equal to the one produced by the standard settings and experieced the same problem.
doing some more tests just to better answer to your questions, I solved the problem.
It was a missing namespace declaration (xlink) in the XML file that produced a not valid capabilities document. For this reason the browser was not able to render the response, so I thought the response didn't arrive at all and the server was the cause.
Just for information I'm using 4.4.0-SNAPSHOT (build date 2016-06-17T11:15:37Z, bundle version) on Windows Server.